STRATEGIC TOURISM PLANNING & DESTINATION MANAGEMENT
We can help you develop a strategy for managing the visitor economy for your destination or experience. We will help you to identify areas where greater collaboration is required, and how to manage and invest sustainably in your destination or experience for increased economic, environmental and social outcomes.
Recent projects include:
- Surf Coast Shire's Australia's Surf Capital Project - Torquay.
- Ride High Country Investment Attraction in Cycle Tourism for Regional Development Victoria, including: accommodation (eco, experiential, cycle-friendly, large scale hotels and resorts), bike hubs and services, tour operators, and food and beverage operators.
- Grampians Region 10 Year Cycle Tourism & Trails business Masterplan for Regional Development Victoria.
- Brimbank Council's Visitor Experience & Local Participation Strategy & 5 Year Action Plan.
- City of Darebin's Tourism Strategy & Action Plan.
- City of Greater Dandenong's Tourism Strategy.
- Mt Buffalo Chalet redevelopment for Regional Development Victoria.
- Frankston Station Precinct and Activities Area Renewal Brand and Communications Strategy for the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning
- Tourism infrastructure investment advice to Tourism Victoria across key regional tourism destinations
- Fortuna Villa purchase & redevelopment for Regional Development Victoria.
- Brimbank City Council - Developing Sunshine's Heritage Tourism Scoping Study.
- Planning and development strategy for the Multi-modal Transport Hub at Fort/Pettah, Colombo Sri Lanka for the World Bank
- Sale negotiations of the Etihad Stadium to the Australian Football League for the Victorian State Government.