ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT & INVESTMENT ATTRACTION
We have a strong track record in economic development and investment attraction.
K2 Group has a long standing record of success in this field including the attraction of significant investments including:
- 'Ride High Country' cycle tourism investment pipeline of $31 million of cycle tourism related projects
- Nestle and Pacific Brands manufacturing plants at Maryborough;
- Visy Packaging manufacturing plant at Enterprise Park Wodonga;
- Woolworths distribution centre at Logic Industry Hub Wodonga;
- Border Express, Cope Sensitive Freight and Roadmaster warehouses
and logistics facilities at Logic Industry Hub Wodonga - involving
engagement and commercial negotiations with over 300 manufacturing
and supply chain companies.